Identity & Access Management Software Engineer, Federal
As an Identity and Access Management Software Engineer at Sila, your work will have meaning. You will impact the way top companies leverage cutting-edge technologies to advance and protect their businesses. You will leverage your experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM), Identity & Access Governance (IAG), Privileged Access Management (PAM), or a related competency to implement the ideal solutions for our clients. You will design, develop, and implement connectors and other technical components for authentication, authorization, identity provisioning, physical security, and audit and monitoring solutions for our information security deployments.
What Sila Offers
You will work at both the intersections of business and technology and Cybersecurity and other emerging domains such as Big Data. You will gain hands-on experience and also have substantial training and professional development opportunities to develop and expand your technical skillset. You will also put your trouble-shooting, decision-making and collaboration skills to use as an active contributor on your teams.
- Experience implementing enterprise Identity and Access Management and security solutions (e.g., SailPoint, CA, IBM, BMC, Sun, Oracle, ForgeRock, CyberArk, etc.) in client environments
- Experience integrating IAM applications with common identity stores (LDAP, relational databases, application servers, virtual directory servers, physical access management systems)
- Exposure to a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components
- Experience configuring, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise applications (and COTS products) within multiple application server, operating system and database environments (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat on Windows, Linux, UNIX and Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL)
- Strong hands-on Java/JEE experience
- Good knowledge of software development principles, and design patterns
- Self-starter, fast learner, and flexible to support new technologies as well as legacy applications
- Travel may be required
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline from a top school
** Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.