As an Identity and Access Management Architect at Sila Solutions Group, you will be a key technical leader and play an active role in expanding our Cybersecurity Practice. You will architect and lead the implementation of complex solutions throughout the full project lifecycle across different client environments.
What Sila Offers
You will have the opportunity to work at the intersection of Cybersecurity and other emerging domains such as Big Data while establishing key relationships with potential product partners that will spur innovative and exciting work for our team. You also will have substantial leadership, training, and professional development opportunities to develop and expand your skillset, as well as play an integral part in the mentoring and training of junior resources.
- 5+ years’ experience implementing enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), or other related security solutions (e.g., SailPoint, CA, IBM, BMC, Sun, Oracle, ForgeRock, CyberArk, etc.) in client environments
- 3+ years’ technical architecture experience integrating multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components
- Experience developing technical strategies, architectures, and roadmaps
- Experience configuring, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise applications and COTS products within multiple application server, operating system and database environments (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat on Windows, Linux, UNIX, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL)
- Strong hands-on Java/J2EE experience
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services architectures
- Good knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Experience with continuous integration using one or more of the following build and deployment tools – Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Puppet, Chef, or Ivy
- Travel may be required
- A BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline from a top school
- CISSP or other related Security certification
- Experience working with Big Data or cloud security technologies
- Experience with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation, and WS-Security
- Prior experience with Big 4 professional services firm or leading system integrator
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.