Lean Systems Supply Chain Analyst
Are you Lean savvy, familiar with the service side of supply chain management, and passionate about continuously improving business processes and IT Systems? Sila is seeking a lean practitioner who will perform meaningful, transformational work with Fortune 500 organizations while working with exceptionally talented, fun, and interesting people. This is an opportunity to join a team going through a period of explosive growth.
As a Lean Systems Supply Chain Analyst at Sila, you must be comfortable in roles that range from tactical to strategic; you will be leveraging your Business Analysis skills to gather and ensure that user requirements are met and IT Systems integrate with existing systems, your Project Management skills to facilitate meetings and obtain buy-in, and your Lean / Supply Chain expertise to implement global process standardization in an IT Services Industry that involves order management/fulfillment, repair management, and pooling.
- Gather user and IT systems requirements to collect data that drives smarter business decisions
- Identify areas for process improvement and provide coaching to teams on process improvement
- Streamline Supply Chain processes with dynamically changing requirements
- Monitor and report on the effects of Lean efforts
- Facilitate workshops, project and meetings with diverse global groups employing varying service level agreements
- Conduct analysis, interpret data, and modify/present information in a manner relevant to both tactical and senior management levels
- Conduct effective root cause analyses to help teams avoid quick-fix solutions
- Develop and evaluate team metrics and make recommendations for improvements to teams and management
- Communicate effective plans and results to senior management
- Provide support to international clients
- Ability to deal with multiple customers and multiple Service Level Agreements in a services oriented supply chain organization.
- Experience with team building, group dynamics, and process facilitation relating to Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement frameworks
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching, and mentorship experience with demonstrated ability to gain trust, secure buy-in and influence change at all levels
- Ability to listen effectively and seek clarification
- Flexibility and enthusiastic attitude
- Comfortable pivoting from low level execution to C-suite conversations on a dime
- Travel internationally 1-2 times per year [5%]
- Experience with MS Project Suite including Visio
- Familiarity with Partner versus User/Supplier relationships
- General understanding of aircraft maintenance principles and practices (nice to have)
Experience in one or more of the following is required:
- Wholesale or retail service supply chain industry
- Concepts and systems tools supporting order fulfillment, repair management, and parts configuration
- Rotable exchange programs / Component exchange programs / Parts pooling programs
- Inventory Management
- Repair Management
- Order Management / Order Fulfillment
- Capacity planning
- Demand Forecasting
Sila will not sponsor any employee in this position for a work visa, now or in the future (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant or immigrant status)
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.