Sila is seeking an energetic Talent Acquisition Specialist who is excited to be part of a tight-knit team driving the growth and scaling of our firm. At Sila, we believe that Talent Acquisition is one of the most important functions in an organization. Our team looks beyond functional and technical skills to identify candidates who possess the values, traits and characteristics to help us maintain our amazing culture. We are passionate about delivering an awesome, white-glove candidate experience and hiring for the long term. Finding great talent is our highest priority.
- Relationship builder who loves interacting with people. You know how to make candidates feel comfortable so they can present themselves well during the interview
- Passionate about identifying and hiring high caliber talent. Values quality over quantity and can identify candidates who match Sila’s DNA
- Positive attitude, highly collaborative, and strong work ethic and sense of integrity
- Natural sense of urgency, results-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Highly poised with the ability to partner and interface with all levels of management and leadership
- Experience acting in a consultative manner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes while earning the respect of your peers and clients
What You Will Do
- Manage full life cycle of the recruiting process, providing a white-glove experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
- Build strong and lasting relationships with candidates to organically expand the Sila network and increase brand awareness
- Maintain a network of candidates through proactive market research and relationship management
- Act as a key representative of Sila, its vision, values, and culture
- Qualify job requirements, establish the search strategy/approach, and develop ads as needed
- Review applicants and proactively source candidates using databases, social media, networking events, and other sources
- Conduct in-depth interviews to evaluate candidates
- Present offers, explain and negotiate compensation packages and start dates
- 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple, changing job orders while maintaining a pipeline of active and passive talent
- Track record of success in sourcing and engaging high caliber, passive talent
- Responsiveness to surges in search requirements
- Experience recruiting technical talent is a plus
- Discretion when managing and processing confidential information
- Ability to work with recruiting tools and systems (LinkedIn Recruiter, applicant tracking systems, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience providing candidate pipeline status to different, responsible parties
- Bachelor’s Degree
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.