Emerging Business Analyst
Ready to take on more responsibility and fast-track your career growth in a position where real opportunities exist to impact your firm and clients positively?
Join Sila as an Emerging Business Analyst in our Arlington, VA office and open the doors to a challenging and rewarding career in consulting. The Emerging Business Analyst (EBA) will enjoy supporting clients in a fast-paced environment and coordinating with stakeholders across the organization. As a Sila EBA, you will gain exposure to new technologies, consulting methodologies, subject matter experts, systems/tools, clients and more. Leverage your excellent communication and collaboration skills and a continuous desire to learn to realize the greatest impact and be rewarded for top performance in this role.
Our ideal EBA candidate is a recent college graduate who demonstrates leadership skills and initiative through involvement in extracurricular activities. In addition to receiving a college degree (3.2 or higher GPA), you exhibit excellence both in speaking and in writing. Not one to settle, you thrive in a position with increasing responsibility and with challenges that require strong facilitation and coordination skills. Further, others recognize you for the ability to coordinate and make progress when objectives are not well defined.
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- Setup and configuration of software through a user interface
- High level issue troubleshooting and coordinating with operations team
- Gathering feedback from stakeholders and supporting updates to software requirements
- Writing or editing process documentation, reports, and concepts of operation
- Performing quality assurance testing on new functionality
- Conducting user training and answering user questions
- Meeting with customers, coordinating schedules, resolving issues
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, focusing on strong customer service
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management of Information Systems, Business Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or related field
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.