Sila is seeking a passionate, people-oriented catalyst for change to join our team as an Agile Coach. At Sila, you will be a strategic partner and thought leader for Fortune 500 clients as you guide the adoption and scaling of Agile practices. You will work with employees at all levels while evangelizing Agile principles and establishing partnerships and credibility across organizations. Your impact at Sila will extend beyond guiding clients through their Agile journey. You will also play a significant role in scaling the Strategy & Transformation practice and shaping Sila’s overall growth, while working with an intellectually curious and highly motivated team in a values-driven organization.
As a guiding light for Agile (and subsequent DevOps) transformations, you should understand and advocate for the principles of servant leadership. Adept at working with both executive and staff level members of an organization, your written and verbal communication skills must be top-notch and well revered. You have the ability to assess client needs and recommend Agile practices that best suit them. You’re a product of your infatuation of learning, always seeking to continuously improve your knowledge and skills. You can reference “by-the-book” concepts, but also possess the ability to implement best practices with the flexibility that real-world organizations demand.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile methodologies and supporting tools (e.g. Jira, Version One, etc.)
- Seasoned Agilist with experience training teams and leadership on Agile principles and best practices
- Passionate about Agile – do you follow the latest trends in Agile, attend local meetups, read blogs, check out podcasts?
- Solid understanding of DevOps and how it plays with Agile
- Experience using various Agile frameworks (Scrum and SAFe required; bonus points for Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming, etc.)
- Experience providing training and hands-on coaching to Agile teams, ranging from pilots to large organizations
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate for wide-ranging groups
- Understand and excel at the under-represented skill of listening
- Able to work independently without immediate direction
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to synthesize and articulate complex information in the form of a clear path forward
- Experience leading responsive and effective change within an organization
- Dedicated to and guided by value-driven outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional services experience
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), or similar certification
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.