Privileged Access Management Architect
Sila is seeking a Privileged Access Management Architect to be part of our growing Cybersecurity team in Arlington, VA. This is an opportunity to use your Privileged Access Management expertise to define, design, develop, and implement solutions for complex enterprise environments, creating impact across the entire enterprise of our industry-leading clients.
You will not only be a go-to resource in regards to Privileged Access Management on client projects, you will have the opportunity to accelerate your co-workers’ knowledge in this field. You will collaborate with clients to implement the management of credentials, and lead dialogue with system administrators and application owners to design solutions that meet their needs. You will also play a significant role in scaling our Cybersecurity practice while expanding your knowledge and exploring other technologies and products within the Cybersecurity landscape. Additionally, you can expect to continually learn and grow your career through mentorship, company-sponsored trainings on new tools and methodologies, online courses on your company-paid Lynda account, industry conferences and more.
Joining Sila means you will become a member of an energetic, intellectually-curious team who enjoys not only what they do at work, but also take advantage of Sila’s emphasis on work-life balance.
- Experience designing and implementing Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions (BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Lieberman, CA/Xceedium) for enterprise organizations
- 7+ years of progressive experience integrating enterprise security solutions with clients’ infrastructure and applications
- In-depth knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions (SailPoint, CA, IBM, Oracle, ForgeRock, Ping, etc.)
- Experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure
- Hands-on Java/J2EE programming experience
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems while effectively communicating technical concepts
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related technical field from a reputable university
- Industry certifications, including CISSP, CISM, CIA, etc
- Previous consulting experience
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.