As a ServiceNow Engineer and Architect at Sila, you will leverage your leadership skills and software engineering experience to deliver key technology implementations for Fortune 500 clients. You will architect and implement solutions that solve risk related issues, which includes anything from cybersecurity to compliance. As a ServiceNow Architect, you will play an active role in the expansion of our Risk Practice by mentoring and training junior resources, driving client solutions and building out Sila’s capabilities.
What To Expect
- Work closely with clients in understanding the requirements and implementation of the solution, both from a technical and functional perspective
- Provide technical direction and guidance to clients on ServiceNow best practices and approaches
- Implement, configure and script ServiceNow cloud services, platform and modules
- Subject matter expert in ServiceNow, with the ability to implement out-of-the-box modules and create custom modules as needed
- Mentor and train junior resources on ServiceNow
- 2-4 years of experience in ServiceNow implementations
- Minimum of two successful module implementations of ServiceNow
- Experience and knowledge of the ServiceNow platform development, administration, workflow and web services
- Must be innovative and a self-starter with the ability to manage projects/initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectually curious, reliable and flexible team player
- Passionate about delivering quality
- Effective communicator to the client, team members and management
- Experience and knowledge of ServiceNow client and server-side scripting, APIs
- Experience integrating multiple systems in an organization with ServiceNow through SOAP and REST APIs
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help build and grow the business
- Strong knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
** Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.