We are seeking a highly motivated ScrumMaster to run Agile projects with our team in Everett.
As a ScrumMaster, you will manage large, complex projects, integrated schedules, and implement program management frameworks. This is an opportunity to apply and develop your expertise directing initiatives that require the integration of multiple enterprise systems and leading multi-functional, multicultural, and dispersed project teams.
This position will provide the opportunity to coach on agile methodologies and to develop your own skills in scaling Agile and guiding teams as they transition to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- You will facilitate and coordinate actions and requirements between business and technical teams
- Develop and manage detailed project and resource plans, milestone schedules and project estimates
- Ensure deliverables are aligned to stakeholder expectations
- Compile statistics and reports to document progress
- Identify risks in project schedules and communicate them to stakeholders
- Coach and mentor the organization towards the adoption of Agile principles
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and develop detailed project schedules, and compile statistics and reports to summarize progress of the project
- Manage parallel work streams to make sure projects stay in scope, are delivered on time and within budget
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative and creativity in solving unexpected issues that may arise during a project
- Identify and manage issues that may impact project quality and timeliness
- Make informed trade-offs that reflect the highest priority needs of the customer
- Embrace, model, and foster a culture of lean thinking
- At least 3 years in an Agile environment acting as a ScrumMaster
- Strong history of running Agile projects or within an Agile project team; Experience transitioning from to an Agile project methodology a plus!
- Ability to approach Agile adoption with patience and pragmatism and the flexibility to use another methodology or pivot as needed
- Ability to be an advocate for and influence the agile transition
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects of differing size and complexity
- Strong analytical skills (Ability to actively listen and proactively question)
- Ability to manage and motivate resources in a matrix environment
- Intellectually curious, self-driven, highly motivated and productive
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Must be an excellent facilitator and leader with the ability to influence at all levels
- Experience leading scaled Agile (SAFe) IT initiatives is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree
Sila will not sponsor any employee in this position for a work visa, now or in the future (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant or immigrant status)
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.