We are looking for an outgoing, service-oriented individual to join Sila’s Operations team as the “face” of the Sila experience at our Seattle, WA office. Our goal is to ensure all employees, visitors, and vendors have consistent, professional, and personable interactions while working at and with Sila. We want to exceed their expectations. You will be a Sila Ambassador, as you will often be the first point of contact for our employees and guests. You will support the needs of the office, manage facilities and vendors, and support multiple special projects throughout the year. As the business continues to grow you will have the opportunity to grow and develop as well.
- Welcome all internal and external visitors to our office with a professional and welcoming disposition while addressing their needs
- Maintain the standard operating procedures and other operational documents ensuring processes are being executed properly
- Support management with administrative needs as necessary
- Work in coordination with our nationwide offices and distribute office wide communications
- Answer phones
- Coordinate space reservations and manage the office calendar in anticipation for A/V, catering, signage, and furniture set-up requirements
- Subject matter expert for internal A/V and technology systems
- Own the kitchen including sourcing healthy snacks, stocking and managing inventory, and maintaining a clean and healthy environment
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and test new products
- Manage the physical office space by coordinating maintenance, managing security access, and other vendors as necessary to ensure the office space is clean and in good repair. This includes managing the property management portal for maintenance requests, maintaining furniture inventory and managing relationships with other external vendors as necessary
- Assist in researching event ideas, venues, vendors and present ideas in a clear and easy to review fashion
- Execute ideas including managing the budget, reservations, and all event details from invitations, to travel, food and beverage, and decorations
- Assist with event deliveries, set-up, and clean-up
- Willingess to travel to various off-site locations in the Puget Sound region to coordinate events
- Throughout the year you will work and cross train in all departments including human resources, recruiting, marketing, IT, etc. on special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in a service-oriented or hospitality role
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Eye for detail
- Thrives in collaborative, team environments
- Ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Strong adaptability skills in ever changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and a willingness to learn more technology tools
- Flexible with a willingness to jump in wherever required and manage multiple priorities at once
- Excellent judgment, and decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Do not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment in the United States by Sila (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa, OPT, TN visa or any other non-immigrant status)
Sila will not sponsor any employee in this position for a work visa, now or in the future (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant or immigrant status)
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.