Privileged Access Management Engineer, Federal
Sila is currently seeking a Privileged Access Management Engineer to be part of our growing Cybersecurity team in Arlington, VA. This opportunity leverages your Privileged Access Management expertise as you define, design, develop, and implement solutions for complex enterprise environments.
You will collaborate with clients to implement the management of credentials and lead dialogue with system administrators and application owners to design solutions that meet their needs. Additionally, you can expect to learn continually and grow your career through mentorship, company-sponsored trainings on new tools and methodologies, online courses, industry conferences and more.
Joining Sila unites you with an energetic, intellectually-curious team that enjoys not only what it does at work, but also takes advantage of Sila’s emphasis on work-life balance.
- Experience designing and implementing Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions (e.g. CyberArk, CA/Xceedium, BeyondTrust) for enterprise organizations
- 2+ years of experience integrating enterprise security solutions
- Experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems while effectively communicating technical concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to have
- Industry certifications, including CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions (e.g. SailPoint, CA, IBM, Oracle, Ping, etc.)
- Previous consulting experience
** Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.