Sila's value as a security-centric, boutique firm is our emphasis on our talent, the staff, and resources. Our security practitioners strive for active collaboration with our clients with a mutual goal to realize significance from the engagement, shaping the client's vision for long-term success.
Organizations are facing an expanding attack surface, both internally and externally by various threat actors, whether their intentions are on purpose or by accident. That attack surface is driven by multiple factors, especially in just meeting the business demands of customers and their expectations. Below are some observations we see in the marketplace from a security perspective:
- Organizations have an increasing demand in supporting cloud technologies, but security is usually an afterthought as can be seen by many of the publicly recognized cloud misconfigured breaches.
- Data can spread like wildfire in organizations; the challenge of securing data along with increased pressure from regulatory agencies is posing problems for organizations.
- The shift left to developers in the deployment of technology with DevOps is exciting and provides advances at a quicker pace, but it also increases potential security vulnerabilities.
- Third and nth party risk management is a requirement for conducting business in today's time. Understanding their access to data, the permissions they have in your infrastructure and the criticality of services is a real reality.
- The number or complexity of security incidents is only trending up. Practicing for the plausible is needed, as security incidents transcend organizational business units and their roles and responsibilities, coordination and rehearsed responses are required.
Sila's security practitioners can provide insight and recommended approaches to security challenges your organization is facing. In addition to our security expertise, Sila also provides the perspective from a risk lens. One of the critical challenges is prioritizing security initiatives and potential threats to your organization. Sila utilizes best-of-breed risk analysis to support our client's decision making and support their rationale.
Sila's cybersecurity and risk practitioners provide the following services to customers:
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment and Program Support
- Cloud Security Assessment and Support
- Privacy and Data Protection
- DevSecOps Support
- Third-Party Risk Management
- Incident Response Readiness
- Security & Risk Technology Implementation